Welcome to the Complaints Section:
The On-line Complaints System provides citizens with quick and convenient access to complaint forms.

Using this system, you can submit a complaint for the following bylaw violations which may be affecting you.
  • Dead animal removal request
  • Excessive barking dog
  • Excessive dog defecation
  • Noxious weed infestation (Dandelions and long grass are not included in this category. Complaints are accepted on average between May 01 and November 01 (start of season may be delayed and end of season could be earlier))
  • Snow/Ice On Walk (Complaints are accepted Monday to Friday between November 1st and May 1st when it has not snowed within a 48hr period.)
  • Unlicensed pet
  • Untidy / Unsightly property
Click here for COVID-19 specific complaints
Click here for further information on these bylaws and the enforcement procedures.
To submit a complaint, the complainant is required to provide their name, address, email address, and phone number on the complaint form. You will need to turn off your Internet Browser pop-up blocker.
Please Note: Illegal Parking Complaints can be submitted by using the Edmonton 311 App or calling 311.
The personal information on the form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Section 642 of the Municipal Government Act. The information will be used to process your complaint. If you have any questions on the collection and use of this information, please contact the City of Edmonton Call Centre at 311 or if outside of Edmonton phone 780-442-5311. If you wish to provide feedback on the Online Complaints System, send your comments to the e-mail [email protected].
City of Edmonton Logo

Copyright © 1995 - , City of Edmonton.