Welcome to the Permitting Section:
The On-line Permitting System provides citizens with quick and convenient access to pay for permits.

Using this system, you can:
  • Pay Right-of-Way permit fee
  • Apply for, and pay for Temporary Sign Permit on private property
For inquiries about Portable Signs on Road Rights-of-Way, please contact Traffic Operations at rowsign@edmonton.ca. Address: 15th Floor, Century Place, 9803-102A Ave, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3A3.

For inquiries about Temporary Signs, please contact Development and Zoning Services at temporarysigns@edmonton.ca. Address: 2nd Floor, 10111 - 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0J4.
City of Edmonton Logo

Copyright © 1995 - , City of Edmonton.